Principles for the collection of personal data
In principle, access to the information available on or via the site is made without having to provide personal data, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
Exceptionally, in order to obtain additional services (information request, reservation, member’s area, subscription to a newsletter, order) it is possible that personal information, essentially contact details, may be requested from the user. In this case, the user is informed in advance and the data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 on the processing of personal data. In concrete terms, this means, among other things, that:
- Your personal data may only be collected and processed in accordance with the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
- You will have the right to consult your personal data in order to check their accuracy and to correct any errors. To this end, you may contact the person responsible for processing your data, whose details are given below.
- The regional authority undertakes to take the best possible security measures to prevent third parties from misusing the personal data you have provided.
Any request or question relating to the protection of privacy on the site can be sent to the postal address indicated on the site, as well as by e-mail to email@example.com
Utilisation à des fins statistiques d’informations relatives à la navigation
When you access the site, the servers you visit automatically collect the following data:
- the IP address assigned to you when you connect;
- the date and time you access the site;
- the pages consulted;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system installed on the PC;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the site.
- Anonymised data for the Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics. This data includes age, location, and the source of your connection.
This information is kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of the site and making improvements.
In order to facilitate your navigation on the site and to optimise technical management, the Lahaina site may occasionally use “cookies”.
Most cookies only work for the duration of a session or visit. None of them contain any information that would make it possible to contact you by telephone, e-mail or post. You can also configure your browser to notify you when a cookie is set or to prevent cookies from being stored.